All people with service positions are reminded that attendance at business meetings on the second Sunday of each month at 5pm is part of your service! We welcome suggestions or input. Everyone is invited to attend.
"I am responsible. . .
When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help,
I want the hand of A.A. always to be there.
And for that: I am responsible."
—A.A.’s LEGACY OF SERVICE
· Initially due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Church closed in the spring of 2020. Then on December 5th, there was a terrible fire in the church and neighboring buildings.
· We will keep the group informed both on this website and via our mailing list regarding when the building will reopen.
· In the interim we are holding our meeting on Zoom.
· See the meeting schedule.
· You must be logged into Zoom to attend a meeting.
· You may click the meeting links in the schedule below to join a meeting.
· The password is needed when you join a meeting using the Meeting ID.
· To request the password, please send us an email with the subject "password request" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with Zoom